Tuesday, August 31, 2010
And again here I go....
I think this makes the 3 time I have attempted to start a blog. Now that we have moved a bit further away from family and friends facebook is just not getting the job done on keeping everyone up to date on the happenings of the Stanton's. So I will attempt to keep this thing afloat.
We have been in NC now for exactly 3 months and we are finally feeling settled in. We have met some wonderful people here and they sure have made the transitions much easier. I am still getting used to be a stay at home mommy. I am/are/is/was/were one of the ones who feel like I better serve my family by working full time. But I am adjusting and maybe this is where I am supposed to be for now. Home. With my boys.
The name...3 men..HA I live in a house of ALL testosterone!! Besides the boys and hubby. We have two male dogs! AGH!! One who is in the elderly side of his life..think angry old man!! and one who is hitting his teenager years in doggie life! Maybe he will survive we will see....BUT don't even think about the pink right now...I am VERY content being the only girl...Im not a girly girl so I wont say I like to be a princess...BUT it is nice every once in a while! Stay tuned for more updates about a new soccer team and a new preschool...Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment