Sunday, September 19, 2010
Beach, School, and Soccer...the busy life of little boys
Over Labor Day weekend we took off for the coast for our only beach trip of the year. The last time we went Bennett was only 6 weeks old!! What were we thinking! We went with Rob's parents and I have to sat it was the best trip I have been on since we had the boys! We went to a VERY kid friendly place which had several lazy rivers, pools, and a submarine splash pad thingy that the boys loved!! We would hop from the beach to the lazy rivers to the pools and splash pad. The boys were worn out and took great naps, which allowed mommy and daddy some much needed beach time.
This is from our beach trip in 2009
This is from this year's trip.
Family Photo...take 127...its IMPOSSIBLE to get these two to look at the same time!!
After dinner one night.
We decided to sign Jackson up for soccer at the Y with some friends we have met here in Winston. I had to
put my competiticeness in check for Jackson's first attempt at sports and so far I think I have done pretty good. ;) He really seems to be enjoying himself and loves chasing after his friends...err I mean the ball!
An action shot
He is probably trying to convince his coach that the team needs a snack instead of warming up!
Comments:
<< Home
I'm SO GLAD you are blogging so I can stalk you and those two cuties (and Robert too!)
I can't believe how big Jackson looks in his soccer attire. We will come visit soon!!!
I can't believe how big Jackson looks in his soccer attire. We will come visit soon!!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment