Saturday, October 16, 2010
Surprises and the pumpkin patch.
What would make a 3 1/2 yr. old dance in the aisle......
A very active 19 month old sit in his chair....
....for longer than 30 seconds.....
more dancing....
Well Bob and Larry of course!!!
I am now one of those people who say..."never say never" Rob had seen an advertisement downtown for Veggie Tales Live. We had talked about it and wanted to take the boys...we put off buying the tickets and then decided we would just get them the day of. I was checking...stalking a local blog here which is chalked full of info for families in the area. The day before the show they were going to have a drawing...I entered and said...I would LOVE to win these for the boys but...." I never win anything"
Obviously long story short..when I checked my email that night I had won tickets for the whole family. I was so excited you would have thought I had hit the big lotto...
Jackson was in heaven..Bennett lasted longer than I thought he would but he and Rob had to make a fairly early exit. So I got a date night with my oldest. It was so sweet to watch him be so excited the whole time and not want it to end. He has so much joy and love for life. He is already getting so excited about it being "close" to Christmas! I love that boy!
| Bennett playing peek-a-boo! |
| Sweet boy! |
| This makes me laugh and laugh...my boys sure have some personality! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment