Friday, October 1, 2010
Wait...where did September go??
I'm not sure what happened to the month of September. I blinked and it was gone. We had a VERY busy month and October is looking like much of the same. Since the beach we have had a housewarming party for the people at Rob's work. It was a lot of work to get everything ready but it was great to get to meet everyone finally. Of course I didn't take any pictures (your going to see this theme..)We had neighbors over for a "left over" party..which was great bc we didn't waste any food...although I kinda feel bad, we need to have them over for a real dinner! My parents visited last weekend in hopes to get to see the soccer star. However a "bug" hit our house and Jackson was sick all day on Sat. so he opted for a day of books and memory with his Poppi. Bennett also had his 18 month check up. Can I just say that the pediatrician's office apparently labels 18 month olds as "Mr./Mrs. No!" Ha! This is too appropriate..I feel like I am telling the poor boy "no" all day...I have to make a conscious effort to make sure thats not all I say to him during the day. It is not bc the boy is rotten..he is just 210% BOY...he gets into waayy more than Jackson ever did..but thats another story for another day.Here are Bennett's 18 month stats:
Height: 32 3/4 inches 50-75 percentile
Weight: 29.1 #s 75-90 percentile
Head: 19 1/2 inches 90-97 percentile
This weekend brings another soccer game, a movie night at the neighbors (have I mentioned we LOVE our neighbors), a Sunday possibly the fair...I'm going to make my camera my right arm this weekend..so hopefully I will actually use it!
Check out the huff and puff!
On the chase...
The best kind of left overs...cupcakes!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment