Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010!! What Else??

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Rob's parents were in town with us this weekend. The boys were beyond excited and we all had a blast just hanging out and shopping!! Sat. night we went to  Old Salem...I really want to go back during the day. I had no idea this even existed! It is soo cool! Sun. night we went to a neighbors for some food, games, and crafts before hitting the streets. We had a hard time keeping up with all the lil kiddos! Enjoy!
Happy Halloween 2010

"There's a snake in my boot"
 
You say there is candy?

The boys and g'parents

Making a Halloween mask!

Trick or Treating!

This guy has become a favorite @ our house.

End of the night..handing out candy.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]