I feel like I have said this before....I blink and the entire month is gone. Lots happened since Halloween....lets see a wonderful long weekend trip to the big city of Cookeville, TN for Tech's HC, some family pics, and birthday partying! Then Thanksgiving a week later. That was a whirlwind to prepare for and I feel like it just flew by way too fast! I had several (insert a double digit #) projects to get done before my side of the family visited for the 3 days. I'm not 100% sure if they all got done or not...I was too tired to care by Tues. and we had a minor injury Tues. about 2 hrs. before my mom, dad and aunt arrived. Lil bro was apparently annoying big bro...somehow someone's mouth got bloodied..which btw bleeds for a while! Im sure I sounded like a first time mom whose kid had fallen for the first time when I called Robert and then my neighbor (Thanks Carla for calming me down) to see if I should call the doctor. I was just a mess. Thanksgiving went great. My mom and aunt Deborah did most of the cooking, so I got out of it for another year! My Sis and I did the black Friday thing...its a tradition for us and we both love it!We hit all our main stops and got lots done!
We had Sat. and Sun. to ourselves. We relaxed a bit and Sun. drove to Boone, NC to pick out our
Griswold Stanton family Christmas Tree. We had an absolute blast! It was a great day and an awesome memory! Here are some pics from the ENTIRE month of November...it'll get lengthy!
 |
| My Handsome little man! |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy got a night out!! |
 |
| SAE legacy shirts I had made! They were too cute! |
 |
| Watching the parade. The floats were really good this year! Esp. for college kids! |
 |
| Just to prove I was there....Rob is getting pretty good about grabbing the camera to take shots too! |
 |
| Our nephew Kannon! He is a HAM! |
 |
| Birthday dinner fun! |
|
| Cousins- 5, 3 1/2, 17 months and 20 months....and one more on the way! |
I tried to add a picture of the neat barn they have where they give out free hot chocolate. But it was not cooperating. Here are some of our tree hunting adventure. I loved the view of the mountains.
 |
| Hunting for the perfect tree. |
 |
| What a great pic. right?? Note J man's face!! Thank you tree cutter down man for telling him to stick out his tongue!! |
 |
| Yup..that guy. He's the one. |
 |
| Sharing hot chocolate...J's 2nd cup!! |
 |
| The reward of our labor. And it fits in the house. Barely. |
Ok so here are my all time favorite family photos! This was my b-day present this year. While we were in Cookeville a friend from college took some pics for us. To say they are amazing is an understatement! This is not even a quarter of the photos I got from the shoot. I have already talked Robert into doing this 1x a year and am trying for 2xs a year....kids grow fast! My favorite thing about all of these photos is that the boy's personality shows through as big as their smile (bc most of the time they wouldn't smile). We really had so much fun. Thanks Trevor!!!
 |
| Yup. B-man's attitude caught on camera! |
 |
| LOVE! |
 |
| Horsing around! |
 |
| So sweet! |
 |
| Cheers! |
 |
| Wrestle time! This is the scene @ our house 5 out of 7 nights a week! |
|
| Im just trying to keep up! |
 |
| Lovin a lollipop |
 |
| I want to market this boy's hair! |
Post a Comment