Thursday, December 16, 2010

Take 1..2...3...

I was trying to get some pics of the boys in front of the Christmas tree last night and of course it was an act to get them to sit still, beside each other, and look in my direction...I mean really!! Whoever decided that a "good" picture is one that all people are looking at the camera and smiling, never had children (or boys at least)! It is very cold and very slick here! Only 9 days until Christmas!! We can not wait!!
Apparently when I say "look at mommy's eyes" they think they need to show me theirs!

Bennett is 1/2 smiling. Jack is not looking. ugh....

"Let's take a picture for Santa" got this reaction.....

Then Bennett had to copy brother.

I thought I would ask them what was on top of my head...so they would look at me. They did. But I got deer in the headlights too!

Both looking. One smiling. Score!

And. Done.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]