Monday, January 24, 2011
Catch Up
Over the past couple weeks we have been laying low and enjoying a visit from Mimi and Poppy. There was an entire week we did not leave the house except to go to the dr. and the pharmacy. It made for a VERY long week.
My parents drove over and visited for the long weekend break. The boys had a blast! They love playing games and putting together puzzles with them! We also went down to Old Salem and walked around just to get out of the house.
This past week we kept busy with school...well only one day and swim lessons. They had a makeup lesson on Fri. so Jackson went to swimming 3xs this week and we took them back to the pool on Sat. for some fun after naps. I took the boys to the Children's Museum early in the week and we did some finger painting..which was interesting for Bennett. We also went to Chuck E Cheese with our friends and I must say the Chuck E Cheese here is soo nice and set up great for toddlers!!
So that has been the excitement for us over the past couple of weeks. I can not wait for warmer weather and sunshine!!!
My parents drove over and visited for the long weekend break. The boys had a blast! They love playing games and putting together puzzles with them! We also went down to Old Salem and walked around just to get out of the house.
This past week we kept busy with school...well only one day and swim lessons. They had a makeup lesson on Fri. so Jackson went to swimming 3xs this week and we took them back to the pool on Sat. for some fun after naps. I took the boys to the Children's Museum early in the week and we did some finger painting..which was interesting for Bennett. We also went to Chuck E Cheese with our friends and I must say the Chuck E Cheese here is soo nice and set up great for toddlers!!
So that has been the excitement for us over the past couple of weeks. I can not wait for warmer weather and sunshine!!!
| A great start to the weekend...cinnamon rolls!! |
| I am SO SO SO thankful the boys play together so well. most of the time. |
| Helping Mimi |
| Ugh. that paci. |
| Jackson and Mimi |
| He was quite offended that mud was stuck in his shoe. I do not know where he gets that from. |
| So sweet! |
| We spent a lot of time in our pjs lately!! |
| My little Picassos. |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment