Friday, January 7, 2011
Curiousity got the best of him......
So the newest adventure/lesson in the Stanton household has been swimming lessons. Adventure becuase we get to go do something fun...B goes to the kid watch (I won't say he loves it), J- gets to go to swimming lessons (he loves it), I get to watch a lil bit and then go work out when daddy (aka their hero) gets there. All around a win win! So the lesson comes in that the first day when the instructor lines all the kiddos up sitting on the edge who do you think has to stick first a big toe in? Yeah... then one toe isn't enough....all the piggies need to test it. And like slow motion over the little fella falls. Now it wasn't like there was not a life gaurd behind him who told him to skoot back and the instructor in the water told him to wait. He being the boy he is had to check it out. So he fell in. I of course panic and go to run over there. But another mom has pulled him up from the instructor who had quickly grabbed him. I try not to be the on top of the kid parent ALL the time! Fastforward to today's lesson. I watch him trot behind the instructor over to the same side and he asks them all to sit on the side. Does J go for the edge again?? Nope! He learned his lesson he took a couple steps back and sat down criss cross apple sauce like a good little student! AHHH~ Proud mommy moment for sure!!! I was so glad he learned a lil lesson about water safety already!
Picture quality is not that great...and apparently red eye does not come out in the pool lighting....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment