Monday, February 21, 2011

The calendar says February....

I know it is still only the 2nd month of the year but the weather has been more like April or May even!! I was SO relieved when I saw just 50s in the forcast....then 60s and 70s!! Ahh...music to my ears. We have been outside as much as possible enjoying the wonderful weather which helps cure us of the cabin fever we had thanks to the flu and sickness we've all had. On Valentine's Day Carla and I (mostly Carla) helped with the preschool party. Where the kiddos painted some adorable birdhouses and ate yummy cookies. My Valentines gift from the hubby was homemade crepes. I have not had crepes in a really long time and I forgot how yummy they are! This weekend Rob's parents....AKA GeeGee and Papa came for a visit. It had been since October when they had been here last and the boys were beyond excited to see them and to spend Friday and Saturday with them. They had so much fun while they were here. We always love when they get to come visit.
Notice any Similarities???

My Cutie Pie.

We were loving the weather this weekend.

Surprise #2 from Gee Gee....SUCKERS!!


They are serious about their suckers!

Max was trying to avoid the chaos.


And I leave you with this...............




Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]