Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here we are again.

So when I last posted. The boys had just gotten over the croup and ear infections. Well now we have upgraded and are dealing with the flu!! So here we are again stuck in the house with two sick, but still active little boys..I have been tailing them with Clorox wipes and Lysol in hand trying to disinfect everything they touch and the air they breath. Just kidding....sort of. So no fun pictures to update with this time as they would only be more pictures of us in our pjs and I think we have enough of those on here. I guess if there is a silver lining to it all, the sickness has come when we have not had a lot going on. So we have not had to miss much except a couple swim lessons. Hopefully next week we will all be feeling better!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]