Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Happy 2nd Birthday Bennett!!
So even though I posted a very lengthy post about the boy's birthday party. I needed to also post a seperate one about Bennett's birthday. It was not near as planned out like Jackson's mostly bc he does not have near the opinion of what he wants to do just yet....but no worries...he has an opinion about everything else on a daily basis! So on Bennett's birthday I still made chocolate chip pancakes bc they were a hit on Jackson's bday and Bennett ate almost 2 whole rather large pancakes!! He had Elmo balloons and got to blow out his candle too. While the girls and I got ready Rob took the boys to a John Deer tractor store to get parts for the lawn mower. I should have sent the camera bc he said Bennett LOVED sitting on all the lawnmowers.He is really into BIG trucks and anything he can drive right now! When they got back we went downtown to eat...but a early St. Patty's day celebration threw us a little of course..but Bennett still got Kernal Kustard for his bday dessert! After nap is when we had the big revealing of their presents..their big black truck (see next post) and bball goal from Aunt Niki and Uncle Sarah!! ;) So they got to play all afternoon out in the sunshine! It was the perfect ending to a 2nd birthday.
I can not believe another year has gone by and now my baby is 2 years old!! HE certainly has given us a run for our money these 2 years. But he is truly a blessing and we love him to pieces!!
![]() |
| March 12th, 2009 |
| This is my favorite picture from when we were still @ the hospital. How sweet is he?! |
| Happy 1st Birthday Bennett!! March 12th, 2010 |
| Mmmm...big cupcake! |
| Us with our 1 year old!! |
![]() |
| Our big boy!! |
![]() |
| Happy 2nd Birthday!! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]



Post a Comment