Sunday, March 20, 2011

Surprise!!!

So no fun pictures to post of this weekend. We had lots of surprises though...Robert woke up with severe stomach pains on Fri. morning and by 5:00pm he had had an appendectomy and was in a hospital room!! Let's just say it was a CRAZY 24 hrs. and I am soo thankful he went when he did and that the dr.s and nurses were so helpful. Mimi and Poppi came to help out and made it about the time he got out of recovery. Our neighbors were SO incredibly helpful and picked up Jackson for me and watched the boys so I could go be with him after surgery. Thanks Brad & Carla, and David & Andrea!!!
Now we are fighting the battle of trying to get Bennett to "be gentle" and keeping the boys off of their daddy. Bc he is their wrestling partner after all. It should be an interesting 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have some fun pictures from this week or next weekend.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]