Saturday, April 16, 2011

All Smiles....

This past week we (yes..we, I make the hubby go too) took the boys to the dentist. Let me just say Jackson is a better patient than I am. Seriously he was GREAT. We (and the dentist's office staff) were SO SO SO proud of him. He let them do whatever to him. Granted...he watched Mickey Mouse the entire time his teeth were being cleaned...but still! He even sat perfectly still all by himself for x-rays..and dental x-rays are annoying...As well as Jackson was doing I was preparing for the worst with Bennett. He. is. not. a. great. patient. I can't say he showed his worst side...he let them do most everything..just abbreviated...and no xrays for him...but he doesn't have all his teeth in yet(still missing 2yr molars). They both clean bills and got to pick out prizes. They even got these SUPER cute t-shirts..we will be walking advertisement for our dentist now!!
My cutie pies and their new shirts!!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]