Monday, April 11, 2011

Changes....

Saturday was Jackson first soccer game of this season. Change #1...new team...all boys!! We saw Jackson more aggressive side come out. Last season...he chased the girls more than the ball. I get it bc when he was in daycare full time he was the ONLY boy for the longest time. It was him and 3 other little girls from 6mos until they were in the 3yr. old class. He generally plays more with girls. Change #2....the weather.....grrr...this weekend's weather STUNK a big one! Sat. the forecast was H-75 L-62 We never got above 50!! AND it was overcast and misting the whole time. Sun. looked like it was going to be the same and was for most of the day until around 2pm we finally saw the sun and it warmed up to low 70s. Now they are saying the highs for the rest of the week are going to be in the upper 60's. But really...what do they know?? Change # 3 is fittingly enough.... addition #3!! We are expecting baby # 3 to debut this Fall in early October. Apparently, I thought I was being sneaky and hiding it...but there is no hiding #3 for very long...I felt like I started showing the day I found out!! We are super excited and can't wait to meet him/her...(but probably him) in Oct. Change #4..not really a change per say..but we changed up our usual outings and went to a Science Center in Greensboro with our neighbors that was really cool. It had a mini zoo outside and the kids LOVED it. Jackson's fav was the "talking" parrot, and Bennett's fav. was prob. the snacks and running like a wild chicken all over the place! ;) My fav. was the tiger...he was huge!!! Here are some pics from our field trip...one that we will be taking again!

Still not 100% sure what this was..but obviously..they all loved it!

Capt'n B

Hangin Around

I need Meerkats for entertainment!!

Hudson listens much better than Bennett!

Silly Monkey

Its a Wallaby...waay over in the corner...far away from these kids!

Bennett loved the cow.

Jackson's turn.

Coach Rob sending them after the ball.

It's blury but J-man on a throw in.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]