Last Wednesday (I am still a week behind) was Parent's Day @ Jackson's preschool. I took Bennett to the Y for the morning out so it would just be Rob and I there. We got to go to music class with them, watch circle time and enjoy some yummy snacks. I think music class is by far Jackson's favorite thing at school. Every Wed. when he comes home from school he will be singing the songs they sang that day in class. I got a couple videos on my phone...but of course I left my camera at home....I'll be lucky to even get a pic of #3 when he/she gets here at the rate I am going...thankfully Carla brought hers and Jackson and Addison were sitting next to each other during the music class and circle time. Thanks, again Carla!
 |
| Bouncing up and down in their "little red wagon" |
 |
| He LOVES music class!! |
 |
| This is when the little birdie fell flat! I just love his expression...can't you tell he is throughly loving it! It makes me so happy! |
Post a Comment