Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break??

This past week was Jackson's "Spring Break" I use the term loosely because 1. he goes to preschool 3 days a week 1/2 day and 2. the weather here was more like winter than spring. Monday it snowed...seriously! I don't think we saw the 50's until Friday. I am the type that loves my 4 seasons... I love when things change....good change that is...and what better change than from winter to spring? I just hate how darn long it always takes to get to spring and how quickly it seems to exit. Man. I think I am rambling....
So needless to say it was by far not the most exciting Spring Break...we did go to the Big Bang Boom concert on Tues. which was a much bigger hit this time than last! And Friday we did get to play the whole morning at our neighbors. They have one of those inflatables and blew it up inside. Totally cool and lots of fun! This weekend was SO. MUCH. BETTER. weather wise (yes I'm back on that rant) my weather bug said it was like 67 but is was sunny and not breezy and it felt like 77 to me!! We played outside all afternoon and got some chores done too!! One of which included transfering stuff from the Jeep to my new-to-me Tahoe. We decided you never know when you may need more room! ;)  I love it! Nothing new or too fancy but it gives me as much room as a mini...without having to go there!! Thanks to my hubby for hounding the car dealers and wheeling and dealing...again for me.
Playing checkers while waiting on the show.

yep..its was packed!

What, you don't dance around with a football helmet on?


Bennett decided he needed a closer look to figure this guy out.

Bennett and I had the evening to ourselves when Rob went to pick up the car. He took Jackson with him on his "big boy errand" Jackson thought it was the coolest thing ever!! So lil man and I had a mini photo shoot!

You can take the boy outta TN but not the TN outta the boy!!

Bennett and mommy

He looked so young to me here.

Not so much here....
 Here is how Bennett chipped in to help out his daddy while brother was off playing superhero and things more important!
Helping daddy mow the yard.

It was intense.

Hi!

We have a bit to teach him about straight lines when he mows!!



Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]