Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Wild, Wild West!!

I have been working on this post for almost a week!! This is the 3rd time I have tried to load these pics!! 3rd times the charm I guess...

This past weekend Robert took the boys to a Toy Story night at the Children's Museum here. It was planned as a boy's night, so momma got a lil time to wonder aimlessly around Target and go in a coupld other stores with no actual plan or reason. They boys got to mine for "gold", have stick horse races, eat pizza, and apparently ALL the cookies, color bandanas and listen to story time from a man in a very large cowboy hat!  They even came home with Sherrif's badges. I think they had a wonderful time and really enjoyed being with their daddy for the evening.
HE pretty much does ROCK!!

Jack & the beanstalk...literally the CM here has an awesome beanstalk for the kids to climb.

Stick Horse races....

Bennett does things HIS way..

Mining for Gold.

Very focused

Coloring bandanas!!

Sherriff Bennett

Jackson asking questions....go figure?!!?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]