Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Halfway there!?!?

Today marks the 20th week! Seriously...it can't be....I can. not. be half way. I found out really early with this one and just knew it would take forever (didn't learn my lesson with #2 I guess) But seriously...where has the time gone? I have a feeling though Aug. and Sept. will creep by...both long, HOT months and school here doesn't start back until the last week of Aug.! So I documented the 1/2 mark with a couple belly shots. Nevermind my goofy face in the second one, my photographer failed @ a proper countdown.
Here are some highlights from #3....
Size of Baby:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
Total Weight Gain: 9ish…hit a growth spurt this week apparently!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and no….
Gender: BOY. He may have a first name…but no middle name yet.
Movement: Yep and I think he already has hiccups…is that possible??
Sleep: Sleep is wonderful!
What I Miss: Umm…all the things I’m not supposed to have! ;)
Cravings: Watermelon!!! The boys help…but we are on our 3rd watermelon in a little over a week! And salt..eek normally I steer clear of it…
Symptoms: I am feeling those wonderful round ligaments this week! OUCH!
Best Moment this Week: The boys wanting to kiss the baby. So sweet!






Comments:
awwww yay!! You look so freaking cute preggers!! How are you doing to make it through with 4 boys in the house?! You need to move back so you can get some girl time!!
 
You look great!!

Kandi
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]