Thursday, May 5, 2011
"Here comes Peter Cottontail"
Jackson has been singing this song since oh maybe the end of March! ;) There are decorative bunnies on our subdivision sign and on some door's of houses in the neighborhood and everytime we spot one he would shout, "there is Peter Cottontail." Too cute! Sunday Peter Cottontail visited us (although I think Mr. Cottontail mistook his visit for Santa's...we seriously have to scale this back next yr.) But he (Mr. Cottontail) did bring some useful things...2 kid sized chairs, perfect for the beach in June, a super flexible baseball glove for Bennett with velcro inside to help catch the ball (brother's left handed glove was just confusing him), some wonderful books explaining the real reason for Easter, and of course lots and lots of candy!!
We were all planning on going to church but Bennett had been having tummy issues and we didn't want to get the other kids sick too, so he stayed home with GeeGee and Papa...and was thrilled about it!! After church, we had the best Easter lunch! It was wonderful. I don't think anyone ate dinner that night, we were still so full! After nap we hunted eggs in the backyard and just hung out. It was the perfect ending to the busy weekend. I can not believe May will be here in 3 days!! But I'm ready...hopefully we will find out what #3 is in May!!
We were all planning on going to church but Bennett had been having tummy issues and we didn't want to get the other kids sick too, so he stayed home with GeeGee and Papa...and was thrilled about it!! After church, we had the best Easter lunch! It was wonderful. I don't think anyone ate dinner that night, we were still so full! After nap we hunted eggs in the backyard and just hung out. It was the perfect ending to the busy weekend. I can not believe May will be here in 3 days!! But I'm ready...hopefully we will find out what #3 is in May!!
| Spotting their baskets! |
| baseball glove! |
| The Easter Bunny was VERY generous this yr. |
| Sweet boy! |
| Trying out his new beach chair. |
| Family photo time = D.R.A.M.A. |
| LOVE them! |
| Baskets from Mimi and Poppy |
| Fun Chicks! |
| Waiting on eggs |
| Checking out what Jackson found! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment