This weekend we had summer-like temps. 85 on Saturday and 88 today...whooo doggie!! Jackson went to his last soccer game for the season on Sat. It wasn't until 11:50, so they were already hot and tired. To give an idea of how tired B was...he sat in his little chair almost the entire game...this was huge for him! He kept saying he was "too hot mommy" No worries...we had spf 50 on and I brought our beach umbrella for a little relief. The boys both went straight to bed when we got home..can we say exhausted!?!? The rest of the day was spent in the pool, sprinkler or slip and slide! I was not a witness...I headed to the mall for some retail relief! We grilled burgers and ate dinner on the back deck! I love nights like that! It was perfect.
 |
| Go Jackson Go! |
Again today...we ended up with the pool and slip and slide out! Jackson takes no prisoners with the slip and slide...I got some great action shots of him. Bennett not the biggest fan of it...he doesn't really like to try new things...unless it is covered in chocolate! ;)
 |
| Air Born!! |
 |
| Almost there... |
 |
| WATER!! |
Post a Comment