I'm pretty sure I have said this each year but this Mother's Day was by far the best yet. It seems it only gets better with each passing Mother's Day or every day for that matter. This year my Mother's Day gift was getting to meet our newest lil peanut via 3d/4d ultrasound. We also happened to go on Robert's birthday so it was extra special. It absolutely the best gift ever!! We took both of the boys with us..(and a lot of snacks and toys and a dvd player) I was so glad we took them with us because the reactions we got from Jackson was priceless. Ever since we told Jackson there was going to be another baby he has insisted it was going to be a girl....Well... we are NOT have a girl...but
BOY # 3!!!! Rob and I were very excited about this news...Jackson, however, could not hide his disappointment and responded to the news with, "you mean it is NOT a girl??" It was priceless!!
We are all beyond excited...even Jackson is now! And just hope and pray that he is big and healthy come Oct. just like his brothers were!
 |
| Amazing Right...He is yawning with his right arm up by his head. |
 |
| He is totally in the "laid back" pose here...with his right arm across his belly! |
 |
Looks like he is sucking his thumb....he has both hands up in front of his face.
|
Post a Comment