Friday, June 10, 2011

Better late than never....

Ok. We have been back a week now and I am still failing to update. Oh well. Better late than never, right? Let me just advise that while preggo, taking two kids over 1,000 miles roundtrip is 1. A bad idea and 2. Insane. Maybe even taking them that far not preggo alone is insane and a bad idea. However, we survived (barely). And I was so glad to get to see some of my favorite people. Including my brand new nephew, Turner (who I didnt take any pics of bc I was too busy holding).
Do you see the love in his eyes?

This is a brand spakin new splash pad not even 2 mins from our old house. So jealous!!

Bennett likes to make people work for him!

Country Boys!!

Jackson went on his 1st fishing trip with his Daddy and Papa.

He caught 4 fish!! He was really excited... I swear!

No Fear!!

Again...Bennett bossing someone around. Oh well. At least he is cute!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]