Friday, June 17, 2011

In a galaxy far, far away....

What is it about boys and Star Wars?? Jackson has not seen the movie or any cartoons (if there are any..I duno?) But he absolutely comes to an attention when you mention something about Star Wars. I duno what it is about Star Wars, Superheros, and Sports but for boys (at least our boys) its like they are born liking that stuff. Anyway....the purpose of this post was about a Star Wars day @ the Children's museum. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...the little boy or the big boy ;) Either way it was fun all around.
Jackson with some bad guys.

serious sword fighting

This picture cracked me up! You have to look hard, but he is jumping on the trampoline. I just expected some sort of expression for being in mid jump!

I do know this lil guy's name...Jackson and R2D2.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]