Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July perfection...minus a few showers....

This past 4th of July weekend was what it is supposed to be...cookouts, child-friendly fireworks (although I'm sure that will change) swimming pools, popsicles, no AC for 2 days and a long weekend for the four of us!! So the no AC thing was not as a big of deal as it could of been. It never really got over 80 in the house and we found someone to fix it (we hope) on the 4th of July!!
 I, of course did not get many pictures of the weekend fun becuase I was quite busy with among other things, a 2yr. old who wants to jump off a diving board BY HIMSELF!! We (well mostly me) were so exhausted that bedtime came early on Mon. night and 3 outta 4 of us were asleep before it was even dark. Here are some pic. I did get while it was raining.
All American Boy!

They loved their popsicles!
And then we moved on to watermelon.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]