Monday, July 11, 2011
Bad Word.
Surprisingly it did not come from my 4 yr. old's mouth. No. The bad word for the past week has been
V-I-R-U-S!
See ugly right?? Jackson started feeling bad on the 5th and we have pretty much been homebound ever since. He started acting himself again by the end of the week, so we thought we were in the clear. We went to Chick Fil A for the ever famous Cow Appreciation Night. I shoulda known we should go back home when Bennett did not touch one single bite of his dinner. He is our eater. But we had plans...Home Depot to get the rest of the paint for the upstairs rooms and then Target. We decided to go to Target first to get Bennett some medicine-we are flexible. Rob went to get some and gave it to him...and he instantly threw up. All. over. the. place. And here's a lovely thought...he had grapes for a snack earlier...nice! I felt sorry for the high school kid who had to clean it up. I totally had no patience or understanding for little kids when I was a teenager....nor would I have ever been able to clean up after one! So back home it was...and where we were pretty much all weekend. Jackson and I got out some. Things are looking on the up and up and hopefully by tomorrow we can rejoin the outside world without fear!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment