Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 weeks already?!?!

I mean seriously? Where did the past 10 weeks go? Today marks the 30 week mark. Which means, for us, there is only 9 weeks (or less) left!! AGH!! I'm pretty sure the older boys' rooms were already done, they had a full name, and their closets were full with clothes. Umm not one of those things is done yet and we really don't have any of the baby stuff...I gave it all away after #2! We have painted the room and transistioned the boys into the same room...so there is progress...but the planner in me really wants it all done. Like yesterday! I know we will be busy the next 9 weekends!!
Here is some info about 30 weeks!! No picture at the moment...
Size of Baby: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds
Total Weight Gain: hmm…we will say more than the above 3lbs he “weighs” ;)
Maternity Clothes: for sure!
Gender: BOY.
Movement: All. The. Time.
Sleep: Sure. Just in small increments.
What I Miss: being able to bend over to get anything on the floor.
 Cravings: All the bad stuff. Found some wonderful Hagaan-Das ice cream bars @ Costco.
Symptoms: Other than the large basketball in my stomach??
Best Moment this Week: He moves so much…not sure if this is a good thing or not?!?! But it is the thing I know I will miss later on.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]