Well hopefully. This past week we got in a few last summer activities. We took the boys to a baseball game on Tues. night and Wed. night we went to the splash pad after my 32 wk. dr. appt. AGH!!! ( a whole 'nother story) Both nights the boys got to stay up waay too late. But we all had a blast. I did splurge @ the ball game a get a funnel cake, which is prob why I gained so much this week. I tried to get the boys to try a bite and they refused!! Seriously? What is wrong with them?!?! More for me (and baby Carson) ;)
Here are my cutie pies @ the game..we got some great seats this year thanks to BB&T.
 |
| They love some popcorn! |
 |
| So sweet and innocent! ;) |
We also got out our pool this weekend...and the boys ended the night with a lil water fight!
 |
| He was laughing so hard. |
 |
| Trying to hide from Daddy |
 |
| Gotcha! |
 |
Run, run, as fast as you can....
|
Post a Comment