Back in July we went to Townsend with my family. Since we grew up only an hr. away from the "wonderfulness" of G-burg and Pigeon Forge...we tend to try to avoid it at all costs now...I know there will be a day we will HAVE to take the boys to the race tracks, museums, knife store (kidding mom), putt putt,and whatever else they can talk us into...for now, we have convinced them that the outlet it the greatest thing ever!
Anyway....we went to a cabin in a resort community in Townsend. And it was fabulous. We went to the pool, the river, and the big boys even got in a round of golf. My sister and I got almost 4 hrs. to ourselves one day by the pool!! Talk about vacation!! I didn't get many pictures, just some of the boys throwing rocks at the river. They loved the river and had the best time just moving and throwing rocks around. Boys will be boys!
 |
| Baby Turner |
 |
| Kannon and Bennett having fun |
 |
| "This one goes over here" |
 |
| They were very busy!! |
Post a Comment