Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Movin right along.....

Thank goodness we are officially into the fall season!! I really don't have a "favorite" season....I LOVE having 4 different seasons....but fall holds a special place in my heart....the colors, football, the weather, the festivals, decorating, Halloween candy ;) Thanksgiving...oh any my birthday!! Oh so maybe I do have a favorite...and of course I will have another reason to love it too...coming in 12 more days!!! Oh my...I can't even think straight!!
Ok. So Jackson has started soccer again...we went back and forth about him playing this season because of everything going on....but he is playing and have a blast. By far the best season yet!! Last weekend we went to an Apple Festival, which I was super excited for. I had been sick the previous couple weeks and I was finally feeling better. We had a wonderful time...the entire 20 mins before the rain started and ruined it all!! But we did get some fried apple pies, fresh apple juice and the best apples to bring home!!
We have been desperatly trying to complete my "to-do" list and we are making progress...it is just extremely hard to paint or clean much with 2 busy guys...esp. on the weekends. But it looks like we just might finish it. ;) fingers-crossed!!
Here are some fun pics from a couple weeks ago and of the first soccer game.

I mean...look @ that face!!

Going for the ball.

Showing his skills...

Bennett meeting "Jesse James"

Yeehaw!!

Mr. "Fixit"

Loving on Kane-Dog!
If you haven't been able to tell yet, Bennett is my fellow animal lover!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]