The boys started preschool on Aug. 31st. They go 1/2 a day and are both LOVING it! I was worried about Bennett since we have had "issues" in the past when dropping him off somewhere. But by the 2nd day he was running to his teacher and not looking back. I was a lil shocked but very proud of him!! Jackson, of course loves school and is so excited because he gets to check out books in the library this year!! His first selection was Chicka Chicka, 123!! He loves school and everything involving school and maybe his momma thinks he is a super smart student too!! ;)
 |
| Excited about their first day!! |
We took took a trip to TN over Labor Day weekend. We stopped and stayed a night in Kingston and then went on to Cookeville for 2 nights. I got to spend an entire day with my best girlfriends. We ate, shopped,got pedicures and saw The Help. It was a wonderful and much needed day. To top all that off I got a surprise dinner and some wonderful gifts for baby Carson. I was very thankful for the day they had planned and really needed the girl time!! Our drive home took an extra long time and we were all greatful to get home safely. Traveling @ 35 weeks preggo is tough....for all involved ;)
 |
| My sister, mom and littlest nephew Turner. ;) |
 |
| How could I not include a Go Vols pic?!?!? Thanks Poppi for the boys' jerseys!! |
Post a Comment