Sunday, October 9, 2011

Me and my 3 lil Men.

I guess I will be changing the name of the blog to Me and my 3 lil Men....plus a husband too! ;) Carson was born Thursday October 6th, 2011 @ 8:43am. He weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and was 20.5 inches long. He is such a sweet little guy and loves to snuggle. He does not like to be undressed or changed much though. Oh how easily you forget all the not so fun stuff that goes along with a newborn. But having him here makes everything better and it seems like he has always been here. The boys have been preoccupied by the grandparents and will occasionaly ask to see him or in Bennett's case "pet him" ;) But they have mostly been just enjoying having all the extra attention. Jackson does like to hold him, but doesn't really like it when he starts to cry. I can not believe he is already here and we are now our completed family of 5!! We are so incredibly blessed!! Here are some pics from the hospital.
It was kinda weird going into a waiting room before...waiting to get our boy!

Sweet baby boy!

Love him!

Carson is the only one that Rob got to cut the umbilical cord.

Comments:
So precious!! Congrats girl!! I am so happy for you guys!! Cant wait to meet him!!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]