I spent waay too much time trying to come up with a catchy title for this post....but alas...I ended with what you see....obviously my brain is fried!! October has been a blurr and since baby Carson has arrived we have been having a good ole time. It really has seemed like a very long vacation or holiday. ;) Both sets of parents have been here and the moms stayed for a week each, my sister came and visited and this past week Rob has been home with us! I am torn about next week and being on my own!!
I don't know what it is about the 3rd. But he is the sweetest, cuddliest thing in the whole world. I honestly do not know how I will ever get anything done! I really do not want to put him down (except for maybe between the hours of 1-5 am) ;) No seriously, he is the sweetest thing.
We have been trying to keep some sort of routine with the boys. They have gone to preschool as usual...although Bennett has wanted to do anything BUT go to school. Which only came about after the g'parents got here. Here's hoping that Nov. will get us into a new routine that works for 5 people...is that possible??
Here are some pics from Oct. so far....
 |
| Baby Carson after getting his first bath. |
 |
| He was so happy to get to hold him! |
 |
| The boys after they decorated the windows ;) |
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| GeeGee's scarecrow cupcakes. |
 |
| Ice cream b4 dinner?? |
Post a Comment