Saturday, November 12, 2011
1 Month old
Like all moms with infants or kids in general....I can not believe how fast the time has gone by!! Carson is 1 month old already! We haven't really gotten into a "groove" yet. Its amazing how I really don't want him to grow too fast. With Jackson I was waiting and pushing for him to get to the next milestone...but now.... he can stay little for as long as he would like!! ;) I won't have 1 month stats until next week when we go to the dr. but I got on the scale with him (which took lots of courage for just me to get on the things) this morning and they say he weighs 11#s so we will see. He has gained a double chin and fits his 3 mos clothes now..so I'm thinking he is doing pretty good! ;)
| Our lil man is 1 month old already!! :( |
| He kept trying to eat the 1. |
| Some black and white... |
| And...he is over it. |
| 5 mins later.... |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment