Sunday, November 6, 2011

An "Incredible" Halloween

We kept our Halloween tradition and took the boys to Old Salem the night before for some early trick or treating. Rob and I both agreed that it was much more crowded this year than last year. But the boys still had a great time. Carson slept through his entire first trick or treat.
This year for Halloween we hosted the neighborhood gathering before trick or treating. I think the kiddos had a blast and the adults enjoyed lots of yummy snacks! Poppi came in to visit and it was such a help!I was really hoping to dress all the 3 kiddos up in coordinating costumes....but, it just didnt happen...maybe next year?
Old Salem

"where's the candy?"

Everytime B would say..."trick or treat smell my feet" too cute!
What is this??
Finally got him to slow down so I could get his picture!!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]