Saturday, November 12, 2011
My Thankful 30.
I decided instead of posting something daily of what I am thankful for I would post my top 30 things I am thankful for. Let's be honest, there was no way I would remember to post one everyday and forgetting things I have set out to do stresses me out. So, in order to de-stress my life here are my top 30 things I am thankful for (in no real particular order).
1. God and His forgiveness.
2. My AMAZING husband (who I could list 30 reasons why)!!!
3. My 3 beautiful and healthy boys!
4. My mom and dad...again I could list 30 reasons why alone!!
5. My sister and her amazing boys.
6. Great In-laws
7. Friends far and near...gosh I miss those far away!
8. That all of the above are healthy and happy.
9. That I get to stay home right now and be with my boys everyday....although it is not the easiest thing I have done....it is the best thing!
10. My crazy, wonderful, annoying 9 year old Kane-dog.
11. A beautiful place to call my home.
12. For the luxury of being American.
13. Coffee
14. 4 seasons
15. The weekend
16. That even though my husband doesnt have the best driving record...he has remained safe! ;)
17. Chocolate
18. The mountains in the winter and the beach in the summer.
19. Road Trips
20. On line shopping-if you get a present from me this year its highly likely this is where I got it!! ;)
21. For all the people who brought us dinner after Baby Carson was born. I was blown away by all the support we have received!
22. My I-phone....what did I do before it??
23. Red wine
24. Hot baths....face it 23 and 24 go together....we all have our vices!
25. Pacifiers
26. The sweet bond my boys have!
27. The experience of moving to another state.
28. Naps
29. My past experiences in life. High School and College pretty much rocked...although I wouldn't/couldn't go back at this point!
30. Holiday traditions new and old.
1. God and His forgiveness.
2. My AMAZING husband (who I could list 30 reasons why)!!!
3. My 3 beautiful and healthy boys!
4. My mom and dad...again I could list 30 reasons why alone!!
5. My sister and her amazing boys.
6. Great In-laws
7. Friends far and near...gosh I miss those far away!
8. That all of the above are healthy and happy.
9. That I get to stay home right now and be with my boys everyday....although it is not the easiest thing I have done....it is the best thing!
10. My crazy, wonderful, annoying 9 year old Kane-dog.
11. A beautiful place to call my home.
12. For the luxury of being American.
13. Coffee
14. 4 seasons
15. The weekend
16. That even though my husband doesnt have the best driving record...he has remained safe! ;)
17. Chocolate
18. The mountains in the winter and the beach in the summer.
19. Road Trips
20. On line shopping-if you get a present from me this year its highly likely this is where I got it!! ;)
21. For all the people who brought us dinner after Baby Carson was born. I was blown away by all the support we have received!
22. My I-phone....what did I do before it??
23. Red wine
24. Hot baths....face it 23 and 24 go together....we all have our vices!
25. Pacifiers
26. The sweet bond my boys have!
27. The experience of moving to another state.
28. Naps
29. My past experiences in life. High School and College pretty much rocked...although I wouldn't/couldn't go back at this point!
30. Holiday traditions new and old.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment