Wednesday, January 11, 2012
3 months
SLOW DOWN!!
Time is going way too fast still. But I dont think it is going to slow down any time soon. We have so much fun with Baby Carson. While he is anything but predictable, he is so much fun and hard to put down sometimes. Some nights he sleeps GREAT. Some nights.... NOT. Great. There is no way you can get frustrated with him though because he smiles all. the.time. (ok not all the time...he does cry and has his days...but for the most part) He is so vocal and very curious. I dont remember the older boys "talking" so much when they were this little. But I dont remember much of last week so who knows?!!? Here are some 3 month stats
Likes: baths, being held, laughing, being on the go, talking to his brothers, and mommy (he is a momma's boy!!)
Dislikes: being cold, sitting still, being hungry, or not having someone in front of him to talk to!
Weight: 14#s we think? HE seems so little but I guess bc we carry around 35# monsters all the time!!
Height: 25 1/4 inches
He is in 3/6 months or 6 month clothes now too.
Yes, I realize these pics all look very similar...I just couldnt decide and they are all my favorites!
Time is going way too fast still. But I dont think it is going to slow down any time soon. We have so much fun with Baby Carson. While he is anything but predictable, he is so much fun and hard to put down sometimes. Some nights he sleeps GREAT. Some nights.... NOT. Great. There is no way you can get frustrated with him though because he smiles all. the.time. (ok not all the time...he does cry and has his days...but for the most part) He is so vocal and very curious. I dont remember the older boys "talking" so much when they were this little. But I dont remember much of last week so who knows?!!? Here are some 3 month stats
Likes: baths, being held, laughing, being on the go, talking to his brothers, and mommy (he is a momma's boy!!)
Dislikes: being cold, sitting still, being hungry, or not having someone in front of him to talk to!
Weight: 14#s we think? HE seems so little but I guess bc we carry around 35# monsters all the time!!
Height: 25 1/4 inches
He is in 3/6 months or 6 month clothes now too.
Yes, I realize these pics all look very similar...I just couldnt decide and they are all my favorites!
| 3 months old |
| "talking" |
| laughing |
| this is about as serious as he gets! |
| talking some more! |
| giggling....probably my favorite! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment