Sunday, March 25, 2012

B-day Extravaganza...part 2

Pretty much as soon as we closed the door on one party we were taking down and redecorating for a Buzz Lightyear party!! Again...I'll let the pics do the talking.

I forgot to take a picture but when the kiddos arrived I had them make Mr./Mrs. Potato heads.
It went really well, thanks to mommas who helped out their little ones!
Next we played "Pin the badge on Buzz or Woody"

Then, "Grab Alien Squeeze Ball"

"Buzz" hangin out with his friend.
Listening to everyone sing him Happy Birthday!

Attempt #1 at blowing out the candles.

Attempt #2.....
Slightly proud of himself for a job well done!

Its ok to play with your food @ your bday party.

Present time?!?!?

WHOAH!


 
The cupcake picks Mom and I put together...using stickers!
The table decorations....Notice the army men on the zip line?

I tried to get a pic of the "Lotso" Gummy Bears that we passed out but apparently it does not want to download at
the moment! And I have spent WAY to much time trying to get this post done!
Also, a HUGE thanks to Mimi and Poppy! We could not have pulled it all together without their help. Thank you so much Mom and Dad!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]