Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Birthday Extravaganza weekend..part 1

Rob and I went back and forth about doing one party like last year or two. We also went back and forth about doing one at the house or at a location. (Note: last year we did a joint party at a gym. I had to do NOTHING, but bring the cake!) So ROB we thought it would be nice to do one at the house this year. Now, I admit when I get to planning things...I get a tad bit OCD and possibly have issues with letting things go. possibly. So I strated planning and asking the boys who they wanted to invite to the party. JAckson's list went on and on and on. Bennett...named about 4-5 kids. Anyway long story short. It was MY idea to do 2 seperate parties! Personality differences and age differences would have been hard to deal with in one party. So 2 parties. One Super Hero and one Buzz Lightyear. I can do this. Now, my idea of superhero was not spiderman, batman, hulk or thor. Sorry. No. We were going with the comic-type theme, not so violent, superheros. Anywho I'll let the pics do the talking.

Party Favor Bags

Homemade banner from Rob's old comic books. (thanks pinterest!)
Vaporize a Villian.
Kids shot silly string at the bad guys! J's fav. part

Oops...the birthday boy got some on him!

On to leaping tall buildings....using straw bales.

He said he was spiderman!
Lastly we had to work out our mighty muscles!!


May have to click on it but we turned his playhouse into the bat cave. We put kryptonite inside aka glow sticks
each kid got a turn to climb up the wall to get the kryptonite out of the bat cave so Superman could come visit Batman!
Playing with friends!

Had to get that last candle.


My Big 5 year old!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]