Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Happy 3rd Birthday!!!
So, 4 days after we celebrated our big 5 year old we got to celebrate Bennett turning 3!! Actually his party was on Sunday so we celebrated early, but Im only doing one party post! Bennett's big day was on Monday March 12th! We again had chocolate chip pancakes and presents. No Mike the Knight before school because the birthday boy slept late (maybe a trend for the 3rd year?!?!...prolly not!) Anywho...off to preschool and a preschool party. Bennett wanted goldfish, pineapple, grapes and cookies. I may have influenced the grapes...bc we had a TON left over and already cut. BTW none of the kiddos in his class ate the pineapple! SO...after the party we went to Chick Fil A...mainly bc the previous wknd had been slightly busy and our house/no I had recovered yet. So lunch and dinner out...don't judge! Dinner was @ Panera bc he LOVES their mac & cheese. It was a super fun day and I can not believe he is 3! For some reason it is harder for me to get used to the fact that he is 3, than Jackson turning 5!! I duno why.
Happy Birthday, Bennett Boo!! We are so proud of you and love you to the moon and back!
Happy Birthday, Bennett Boo!! We are so proud of you and love you to the moon and back!
Bennett's 3rd Birthday Q&A
1. My favorite color is red.
2. My favorite toy is Batman.
3. My favorite fruit is apples.
4. My favorite TV show is SuperHero Squad.
5. My favorite thing to eat for lunch is pb&j.
6. My favorite thing to wear is Nemo underwear. (hehe)
7. My favorite game is getting the bad guy.
8. My favorite snack is veggie straws.
9. My favorite animal is a Lion. (future SAE?)
10. My favorite song is music.
11. My faorite book is Toy Story.
12. My best friend is Carson. (melt)
13. My favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats.
14. My favorite thing to do outside is play the Incredibles.
15. My favorite drink is apple juice.
16. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
17. I like to sleep with (new) buzz lightyear.
18. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is muffins.
19. When I grow up I want to be buzz lightyear.
20. I like to go to Costco because I like to look at books.
I was surprised and how many things they answered the same. I asked Jackson his questions while Bennett was napping so he would not hear what Jackson said for his answers!
![]() |
| Preschool Party! |
![]() |
| Snack with his friends! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment