Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday!!

We now have a 5 year old in our house!! Thursday, March 8th was Jackson's birthday and celebrate we did! This boy is all about food! It made his day to get to pick breakfast, lunch and dinner. First, we started the day off with chocolate chip pancakes and presents in the living room and Mike the Knight (current fav. show) then he had a party at his preschool which consisted of grapes, popcorn and cookies. For lunch, he picked pb&j, goldfish, veggie straws and of course another cookie! His birthday was the first day of swim lessons, so after swim it was time for more food, he chose Chili's. Not 100% sure why, but Im thinking it had to do with the chips and salsa (sans the salsa). It sure was a busy day and that wasn't even his party day! I saw this idea on pinterest where you ask them questions every year and see what kind of answers you get year to year. I wrote them down and had him fill out some of it (until he got tired of it). I knew what most of his answers would be but some surprised me!
Happy Birthday, Jackson you are one of the sweetest and smartest little boys I know! Mommy and Daddy love you (along with many others) and are SO very proud to have you as our little big boy!!

Jackson 5th Birthday Answers

1. My favorite color is red.
2. My favorite toy is Woody.
3. My favorite fruit is grapes.
4. My favorite TV show is Mike the Knight.
5. My favorite thing to eat for lunch is pb&j w/ grape jelly.
6. My favorite thing to wear is my Capt.N America shirt.
7. My favorite game is How to Train a Dragon board game.
8. My favorite snack is goldfish.
9. My favorite animal is puppy.
10. My favorite song is Alvin & the Chipmunks.
11. My favorite book is The Prince and the Pauper.
12. My best friend in Landen.
13. My favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats.
14. My favorite thing to do outside is ride my black truck.
15. My favorite drink is chocolate milk.
16. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
17. I like to sleep with my Jake.
18. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is chocolate cheerios.
19. When I grow up I want to be a police man. (He told me so he could catch the bad guys, like superheroes!) ;)
20. I like to go to the beach because it is my favorite place. (me too!!)

"I am 5 today"

A Lightsaber?!!?

Dinner @ Chili's
Party @ preschool

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]