So I mentioned previously that we had an outing in between some sickness...Let me elaborate....within a week we were @ the pediatrician's office 3 times...everybody was seen once and Bennett got 2 special visits! That is more times than we went ALL of December, January and FEbruary combined! So I guess we were due and very lucky we hadnt had to go a whole lot more....I think everybody is on the up and up now, thank heavens! We were able to combine Carson's 6 month check up with a sick visit this week and we will just go back for the shots....(hopefully b4 he is due the next set) Joy!
So, his offical stats are: Weight: 16.1lbs Height: 26 inches and Head: 17 inches. He is itty bitty! I mean he is a smidge longer than J was at 6 months...but weighs almost 3 pounds less. We have to go back in a month for a weight check...this is totally unfamilar territory for us! He is much more mobile and seems a lot stronger than the other boys did at this age which I guess is an advantage of being little! This lil peanut sure is giving us a run for our money. Enjoy the pics of the everyday silliness around here...
 |
| His first bruise... |
 |
| "Gimme some popcorn" (and no, I did not let him have any) |
 |
| Building Fun @ the Children's Museum |
 |
| Feeding this child is interesting....to say the least! |
Post a Comment