Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter 2012
The older boys went to TN on the Tues. before Easter and got to spend a little extra quality time with Mimi and Poppy. They went fishing and visited the famous SWP fort! The boys had been asking to go fishing since Christmas and were so excited when I told them Poppy had bought fishing poles for all of them! They each "caught" 2 fish, and threw about 100 rocks!
We all made it to Mimi and Poppy's for the long weekend. I was so glad that my sister and all her boys were able to come too! When we all get together the boys have the best time! 6 boys under 7 in one house make for a noisy, sleep deprived weekend. But I wouldn't want it any other way (except maybe more bathrooms ;)! We spent the weekend hunting and dying eggs, planting magic beans, getting a visit from the Easter Bunny,eating way too much food and going to Easter service. I'm pretty sure we took up an entire church pew. ;)
The ride home was a quiet one! The kiddos (and adults for that matter) were exhausted! My 5 yr. old now thinks he is 7 like his older cousin and trys to talk and act just like him!
This was the best Easter yet! I am so blessed with a wonderful family and a wonderful God!
We all made it to Mimi and Poppy's for the long weekend. I was so glad that my sister and all her boys were able to come too! When we all get together the boys have the best time! 6 boys under 7 in one house make for a noisy, sleep deprived weekend. But I wouldn't want it any other way (except maybe more bathrooms ;)! We spent the weekend hunting and dying eggs, planting magic beans, getting a visit from the Easter Bunny,eating way too much food and going to Easter service. I'm pretty sure we took up an entire church pew. ;)
The ride home was a quiet one! The kiddos (and adults for that matter) were exhausted! My 5 yr. old now thinks he is 7 like his older cousin and trys to talk and act just like him!
This was the best Easter yet! I am so blessed with a wonderful family and a wonderful God!
| Pretty Baby! |
| Silly boys |
| Sweet boy! |
| Coloring eggs |
| The 3 amigos ready for the egg hunt. |
| "Wook , Mommy!!!" |
| The Bunny stopped by.... |
| These are the sweetest boys in the world! |
| Stantons |
| My handsome boy! |
| Sweet Baby Turner! |
| Handsome fellas! |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment