Saturday, May 26, 2012

7 months!!

Well, more like 7 1/2 months..but still! New Update....Baby Carson is mobile!! He has started crawling...although apparently that is not good/fast enough for him! He is pulling up on everything he can (which makes me so nervous...he is soo shaky when he does it) and will then attempt to cruise on over to something else! Really dude?!?! You are 7 months...quite it!! I have thought (maybe even said) that I think he was supposed to be my first child and Jackson my 3rd...Mainly bc he is UBER high mateinance but he is also trying to do everything early...J was the opposite and when your a first time momma all you do is wait for and talk about your baby to hit the next milestone! Ha! New mommy's are silly...Now all I want is for him to just want to sit and let me snuggle him and to be the BABY forever!! ;)
We just got back from Vacay and I was SO worried about the sleeping arrangement with him (he was in the pack and play in our room). But he rocked and even slept through the night EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT! We were shocked and almost afraid to talk about it until Thursday. OF course, it came to a screeetching hault on Friday night...he stared running a fever (which we did not have the themometer..but I knew he had one). Luckily I had packed every other medicinal need, but we I only got about 3 hours sleep that night. It was ear infection #3...or 4...not sure @ this point. I think our next first will be a visit with an ENT. Bennett had tubes at 11 months so it is something we are advocates of but it will still be nervewracking!
Another first was his first trip to the beach! He LOVED it! He was such a trooper and even fell asleep on the beach a couple of times (which is a huge thing for him considering the work it takes to get the boy to sleep). He was on a vacation of his own I guess and decided to go easy on mom or dad....Or he thinks he is a beach baby and we should move to the beach!! ;)

7 months & keeping an eye on big brother!


Enough. Mom.


Comments:
Cute beach photo! looks like you had fun, bummer about the ear infections though. Our nephew has been through all of that too..
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]