Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Bennett's preschool class hosted a Mother's Day tea last week. Rob came and took Carson for me so I got to enjoy some one on one time with my favorite blondie! We got to see the kiddos playing on the playground, enjoyed some snacks (which was the highlite for B), saw some artwork they had made us, and watched their performance from music class. It was beyond cute and very informative. I know now that Bennett DOES in fact know his shapes, numbers and colors...he had just been choosing to tell me the wrong answer when I would ask him! stinker. I had so much fun spending the morning with him and his little buddies. They are quite the crew! His class is almost all boys and only 2 little girls. Although the girls hold their own I believe! **I have more pics but I keep getting an error message telling me that I am out of space?? Anyone have/had this problem with Blogger?? It keeps showing me a way to BUY more space....ummm thought it was free?? Any help is appreciated!
Playground Fun

My cutie pie!

This boy can jump!!

"Bennett's got a pig on his head..."


Happy Drummer.....






 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]