Father's Day 2012 = a lazy day... as lazy as you can be with our 3 boys! ;) We got take out for lunch...bc honestly we didnt want to fight crowds or wrestle our children in public...and 2 of the kiddos are still battling the virus we brought home with us. joy.
So we did a take out lunch and played around the house. No to-do list. No running errands. And naps for everyone.
I know everyone thinks their hubby is the best father to their children. But seriously, yall I win! I have Superman for a hubby...the boys ADORE him and are so excited when he gets home everyday. He is their wrestling partner...which of course makes me the referee. I could go on and on about how wonderful of a father he is. But, he reads the blog and I don't want him getting the big head. (Hi, honey!!)Seriously though, I am truly blessed to have found the perfect man for me and the best daddy 3 little boys could have. We love you! Happy Father's Day!
These are the pics I took and edited for Rob for Father's Day. I was pretty happy with the way they turned out! I think SuperDad liked em too! ;)
 |
| Yup, our Dad is a Superhero! |
 |
| Mr. Incredible! |
 |
| The Batbaby |
 |
| Capt. America |
Post a Comment