So we just got back from a week long visit to TN. We made it all the way to Franklin for one of my nephew's birthdays!! WOOHOO The Kannon-Ball turned 3!! We stayed a few days in Franklin and a few days in Kingston with my parents. I had lots of plans to see several people while in TN. But of course, the boys came down with some virus, while already on one medication due to a reaction from another medication from an ear infection in MAY!!! IF that sounds ridiculous, its because it is!! I mean dag gone dang!!! Its summer time and they have been sick non stop!
Anyway, we did manage to have some fun in the midst of all the sickness, moving, and sleepiness. And when I got home I had one SUPER clean house and
several projects marked off the honey-do-list (thanks hubby!!) Next up on our summer to do list is.....RELAX!!(yeah, right)
 |
| He had a blast with his cousins. |
 |
| Super cute!! A Pinterest find made by MiMi! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to ME!!! |
 |
| PLaying with Kannon's new tools! |
 |
| They had lots of "work" to do. |
 |
| This is serious stuff. |
 |
| Silly!!! |
 |
| He is a fast little booger now!! |
 |
| Poppy and Turner |
 |
| We did make it to the zoo. It was the quickest zoo trip ever though! |
Post a Comment