Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Children's Museum with Poppy.

My dad has stayed a few days with us since he brought the boys back from TN. I took advantage of the extra hands(and eyes) and we went to the Children's Museum in Greensboro. The boys LOVE this one and I think it is a bit better too.
Furture pilot?

Happy little clam!

Perfecting his skills!

Silly boy!

Giant Legos

He doesn't look so sure about this....

Hop Scotch...sorta.

GO TITANS!

He was fixing me lunch...we need to work on what germs are. ;)

Its a lil dark, but..this was so surprising. He was the one on the stage(dressed up)  and J was behind the curtain being shy....what?!?!
So I realixed there are no actual pictures of Poppy there with us. But he did go...  ;)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]