The past couple weeks have been pretty low key. We took the boys to the Farmer's Market and a splash pad one Saturday then we went to a baseball game on Sunday. They LOVED the baseball game and did not want to leave. (meaning melt downs and tantrums...from both!) During the week we had not gotten a lot accomplished..which I feel guilty for but it just seems when I am ready to head out the door(or have the energy to tackle leaving with all 3) something goes haywire. Carson is hungry/sleepy/dirty...or B has to potty/cant find favorite toy of the day/needs a drink..then has to potty again....or J doesnt like his clothes/is hungry/wants new batteries for his leapster....seriously? So we end up at home all day and by about 4:00 we are all going stir crazy....SO when Rob's parents mentioned wanting to take them back to TN with them for a couple days....we (mostly me) thought it would be a great break(from the normal) for them and for us too. It has been very strange only having Carson here...strange in that one child is SO easy! We miss the boys like crazy and sometimes like yesterday on the 4th I really missed them. It was a little sad not getting to see them so excited about a holiday. They love holidays or parties or any reason to celebrate something but I know they had a blast and we still had a great time too with a last minute trip to the mountains...where it was only 84!! I have no fun red, white and blue pics of Carson on his 1st 4th beacuse my
bleepin lovely camera is on the fritz...AGAIN! (Im sure its just me though...right, honey!)
Happy Birthday USA!!
 |
| waiting to catch a home run. |
 |
| His first baseball game. |
 |
| Jackson and Bolt! |
 |
| he's a lefty |
Post a Comment