Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy 10 months!!

Somehow I forgot his 9 month update!! I do not know what has happened to our summer!!(And I thought it was going to be a long summer with 3 lil ones at home)
We actually forgot to do a 9 month check up too and just went last week...oops! It really is the pit fall of being the 3rd I guess.
So the milestones are.....
Weight: Between 19-20lbs
Height: 27 3/4 inches
Both are in the 25%...he is exactly the same length as Jackson was at each appointment...down to the 3/4 inch mark. Kinda crazy!
He is ALMOST walking. He has taken up to 4 steps on his own. So, we are very close...eek!
He is a master stair climber.
Still chews on EVERYTHING! (I can't wait for cold & flu season.not.)
LOVES his big bros & his big bros LOVE him fiercly.
Is hot or cold tempered.
LOVES Kane. Kinda scared of Max.
He makes some of the silliest faces and noises.
LOVES table food.
Has had at least 6 ear infections since 6 mos. Tubes, please!
Has 2 perfect little "chicklette" teeth on bottom.
Waves bye-bye.
I really can't believe he will be 1 in only 2 months! Between that and Jackson starting Kindergarten in a few weeks, I may be a sobbing mess.
Here are some pics from our 10 month photo shoot in our "backyard".
Bye-Bye baby.

Sweet Baby Carson

10 months old!

There is always a very loud shrill that goes with this face!

Silly Daddy!

The Stanton boys!

My brothers are big helpers!!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]